How do I create a Gaiyo account?
To be able to book and pay for various services within Gaiyo, you need to create an account. You can create an account in the following steps.
1. Click on the three horizontal bars at the top right to open the Gaiyo settings.
2. Klik op Account
4. Click on 'Enter your name and address' and enter your first name, last name (including inserts) and your address here.
5. After entering your name and address you must authorize us for a direct debit by means of a 1 cent iDeal transfer. Click on 'Allow automatic payment' and transfer 1 cent via internet banking. This step is required if, for example, you want to buy train tickets via Gaiyo or use other paid services.
6. If you want to use a shared car, you must inform us of your driving license as the last step. Click on 'Scan your driving license' to submit your driving license to us. This step is not mandatory, but it is necessary if you want to book services such as cars and / or scooters via Gaiyo.
7. After you have uploaded clear photos of your driving license, you will see that your driving license must first be approved. This process can take up to two business days. Once your driving license has been approved, you will see a green check mark next to heading drivers license